Enviably set in the highly sought-after location of the McCracken Estate and only 5 minutes away from the thriving heart of Victor Harbor and a stone throw away from the prestigious McCracken Golf Course, you need to view this home to appreciate what is on offer!
Generous and stylish, this home truly is a statement piece. From the very moment you walk in, you will be captivated by the space on offer on this this beautiful home.
This home has been planned to allow for seamless space transitions with expansive open plan living areas which include the kitchen, dining and lounge, all cleverly positioned to look out to the vast outdoor entertaining area.
173 Coromandel Drive McCracken features: -
- Spacious 799sqm (approx.) allotment
- Build completed in 2003
- 3 large bedrooms, 2 with built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom has built in robe, a massive walk in robe and an en-suite
- The 4th bedroom can be utilised as a study/office space and or a nursery
- Centrally positioned main bathroom + separate toilet
- Stylish galley style kitchen with plenty of storage spaces and an oversized walk in pantry
- Vast open plan dining and living area with wood log fire combustion heater
- Second light filled living area with a r/c wall unit
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning in almost every room
- Fantastic outdoor entertaining alfresco area
- Double lock up garage at the end of the driveway
- Side access and space to accommodate a small caravan & boats
Other important features include- 5 kw energy saving solar panel system, security roller shutters on windows and automatic roller doors.
Make no mistake this stunning home will be sold, so here is your opportunity!