Can you fix it? Yes you can...
Presenting many options for the shrewd buyer, this extremely rare property boasts a wide 30.48m approx frontage with a subdividable (subject to council consent) 850sqm allotment approx. in one of Morphettville’s most popular streets.
With its ideal north facing position, it is possible to demolish the existing house, subdivide and or build a truly remarkable residence. A further option exists to renovate the existing home which was built in the 1950’s and recapture its original charm.
Whatever option you choose, this is certainly a very rare opportunity to take advantage of one of the few remaining development sites in Morphettville.
- Three large bedrooms
- Great size formal lounge and a spacious second family room at the rear
- Original kitchen with plenty of storage
- Separate toilet and centrally position bathroom
- Large backyard with fruit trees
- 3+ car off street parking spaces
- 850sqm of land approx.
- 30.4 meters frontage approx.
- Policy area 13 of the Marion Council