Lovely Colonial Style Bungalow
This well presented character bungalow built in 1932 is immaculately presented and offers a wide front entrance, formal lounge room with gas space heater and reverse cycle RAC, it has two spacious double bedrooms, main with large built-in robe, updated kitchen with electric cooking, attached annex off the kitchen which could be a study, second living area or playroom . There is a large modern bathroom and two toilets.
To the rear is an undercover paved area for entertaining and side gravelled area with shrubbery, included is a small tool shed. Car parking is adequate with space for 3 cars as well as on road parking.
- 2 Spacious bedrooms main with large built in robe
- Modern kitchen with electric cooking
- Large modern bathroom with wc
- Separate toilet
- Small tool Shed
- Space to park 3 cars - partially undercover
- Close to amenities and Castle Plaza Shopping Centre