Something for everyone!
This beautifully presented 3-bedroom plus a study home with open plan dining & lounge and a second separate large living room will appeal to a wide range of buyers.
From first home buyers, to a growing family in need of space and or a savvy investor looking to utilise the 22.5 meter frontage and take advantage of the recent changes in the residential development zone (STCC), there is something on offer here for everyone.
The modern kitchen features stainless-steel gas appliances and opens to the ample air-conditioned lounge/dining area with direct access to an undercover outdoor entertaining area overlooking the manicured backyard for that perfect indoor/outdoor lifestyle.
The master bedroom is large with built in robes, a ceiling fan and 2 other good sized bedrooms all serviced by the ample family bathroom with a separate bath & shower.
Other features include a light interior with charming character tones, heating and cooling wall unit to the main living zone, lots of storage, a double carport, separate laundry and a level grassed yard for the kids & pets to play.
All of this with Hallett Cove shopping centre literally 8 minutes' walk from your front door and only seconds away from Hallett Cove R-12 School across the road. Public transport options are aplenty with a bus stop within reach and within a few minutes' walk/drive to Hallett Cove Beach train station.
- 697sqm of land with a wide 22.5 meter frontage
- Kitchen overlooking the back garden, gas cooktop and ample storage
- Flexible floorplan with the extra living area that can be used as the 4th bedroom with a study-nook
- Spacious main bedroom with built in robes and a ceiling fan
- Remaining bedrooms all good sized and built-in robes
- Stylish full family bathroom with timber panelling, separate bath, shower and vanity
- Air-conditioned and wood fire heated lounge and dining area
- Raised entertaining area overlooking the spacious backyard with ample room for a pool
- 2+ car undercover parking with extra spaces for off street parking
- Located within walking distance to the local school and shops
- Less than 2.5km to the beach
- An abundance of walking paths, parks and cycle ways nearby
- Build: 1976
- Land size: 697sqm (approx.)
- Council rates: $282pq (approx.)
- SA Water: $216.48pq (approx.)