*** Re-Released due to Contract failure ***
IT HAS TO BE SEEN TO BE BELIEVED.
Nothing short of phenomenal, this 5 bedroom residence makes a grand statement of impressive quality and sophistication in a premier location.
An architectural configured floor plan with 200sqm of build extensions adding over 100sqm of vast living spaces to the rear and entertaining areas flowing to the outdoors with bi-fold doors.
The showpiece kitchen is equipped with quality appliances, marble stone benchtops, including gas burner cooktop and two oversized oven. Encompassed within the home are multiple living spaces, incorporating immaculate fittings and a wonderfully open feel that overlooks the expansive Kikuyu turf courtyard.
Perfect for private indoor and outdoor family living, enjoy the oversized yard rarely seen in the area and the alfresco undercover entertaining area. Striking tile flooring throughout the home adds a stunning highlight to this very modern residence.
Five large bedrooms make this home perfect for growing families with built in robes as well as walk in robes in the two king size master bedrooms and two ensuite bringing the total of bathrooms to three.
Located within one of the most sought-after prestigious addresses of Adelaide’s inner west, and only moments to the Adelaide CBD, private schools, and an array of boutique cafes and restaurants, this property is simply outstanding.
What we love:
- Large 960sqm allotment
- Open plan living and dining, formal lounge, beautiful French doors.
- Covered patio overlooking the large backyard
- Gourmet island kitchen fitted with quality appliances, 40mm marble bench tops and black mirror splash-backs
- Exquisite two master bedrooms a with walk-in robes, while the remaining bedrooms have BIR
- Luxurious ensuites with floor to ceiling tiles, frameless shower alcove and free standing bath
- Elegant and stylish interiors, complete brand new renovation and extension
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Positioned between the city and the beach
-City of West Torrens Council
-Policy Residential 21
-Potential to sub divide 1 into 2 or build on the rear subject to necessary council approvals
- Air Conditioning
- City views
- Close to beach
- Close to Parklands
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Entertainment Area
- Formal Lounge
- Fully Fenced
- Gas Enabled
- Internal Laundry
- Level Lawn
- Living Area
- Modern Bathroom
- Modern Kitchen
- Newly Built Property
- Pet Friendly
- Quiet Location
- Remote Garage
- Remote Roller Door
- Renovated Bathroom
- Renovated Kitchen
- Secure Parking