REAP THE SPOILS.
Tucked away in a quiet Morphett Vale pocket within arm's reach of the local schools and Woodcroft Golf Course rests this 3-bedroom 1-bathroom home on a large 617sqm corner allotment approx. There's so much potential here! Presented mostly in original condition, the home offers a great layout for buyers with a little creative vision to reap the spoils or take advantage of the corner position and redevelop subject to all the necessary council consents.
From the front the home opens into the living room where the west facing large window provide an abundance of light providing the feeling of space. Adjacent the formal living room is a combined kitchen/dining space, original in its design, the kitchen is still functional in its current state however, the space provides some great "bones" to renovate and upgrade to a larger, more modern layout in the future.
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE ABOUT THIS HOME.
- 617 sqm approx. corner block
- 3 bedroom home
- Bathroom in original condition with separate toilet
- Combined dining and kitchen area
- Light filled west facing living room
- Great size entertainment area at rear of the home accessed from the dining room
- Spacious yard with room to extend the home further or build a storage shed (STCC)
- Good size shed/workshop at the rear perfect for any tradies looking to store any valuable tools
- Fully fenced backyard with low maintenance lawn perfect space for kids and pets to play
- Short walk to Woodcroft College, Morphett Vale Primary, sporting facilities, clubs, supermarkets and corner shops
FACTS AND FIGURES:
-Currently leased for $300 per week ending 26th of Feb
-Council Rates- $1231 per year approx.
-Water Rates- $140.55 per quarter approx.
-City of Onkaparinga Council