Seacliff Park SA 5049
Phone: (08) 7324 4677
Fax: (08) 7324 5262
Click here to Email us
“Why Us? What Does Our Property Management Department Offer?”
We strive to provide only a high level of service that looks after the needs and requirements of both you, the Landlord, and the Tenant residing in your home.
During the tenancy we maintain a careful watch on your investment. We have strict systems and procedures based on tenancy law, which ensure regular property inspections and early intervention should any problems arise.
We select your tenants carefully. Our uniquely tailored tenant sourcing system and our exhaustive screening process which includes a full check on rental history, employment confirmation and income assessments helps to eliminate most potential tenant problems, giving you peace of mind and helping you avoid the financial and emotional stresses of bad tenants.
1. To establish the rental value of your property by comparing your property to similar properties currently let.
2. To interview all perspective tenants
3. To check all the references of all perspective tenants
4. To ensure that the tenancy agreement is completed in writing and signed for the protection of both parties.
5. To prepare a written inspection report of the property at commencement and completion of the tenancy
6. To ensure a rental bond is lodged
7. To check that rents are paid promptly in accordance with the tenancy agreement
8. To carry our regular inspections of you property and provide you with written reports
9. To account to you monthly in writing for rental monies collected
10. To arrange repairs and maintenance according to your instructions and ensure they are carried out in a professional manner
11. To pay all accounts on your behalf as instructed
12. To inspect the property at the completion of the tenancy and refund bond monies only when the condition is satisfactory
13. To review rents to market regularly
14. To provide a written end of financial year report
THE PROPERTY EXPERTS MANAGEMENT DOES NOT END THERE…
- We will list your investment property and advertise it on Australia’s biggest real estate web site RealEstate.com.au which receives over 8.8 million unique visitors each month with operations in 12 countries. It will also be advertised on Domain.com.au which receives over 2 million unique visitors each month this is another winning site with The Property Experts.
- Allow tenants to book viewings of your home online, so we don’t miss any opportunities of getting great tenants
- We will show your property to pre-screened prospective tenants through private appointments
- We will photograph your property in detail
- Prepare an inventory at the property
- Undertake tribunal representations on behalf of the Landlord
- Provide potential sales market value of the property annually based on comparable sales
- Advise on specialist landlord insurance options and Depreciation Schedules
- Communicate with Landlords and Tenants on property related issues
- Resolve tenant conflicts
Deciding to list your property for management, and choosing the right property manager can be stressful. That is why it is very important to choose your Property Manager wisely and carefully. Having the right Company managing your property will make owning an investment property a truly rewarding experience.