Seacliff Park SA 5049
Phone: (08) 7324 4677
Fax: (08) 7324 5262
Click here to Email us
The Property Experts understands that when it comes to selling your home, your most
valuable possession and the decision to reach this point can sometimes be
stressful and tiresome however exciting and rewarding at the same time.
Whatever your needs, we are able to accommodate to provide the service that is
required to achieve not only the best possible price to what any market
presents to your property and in the best possible time. We provide a service
that will enable you to entrust us with the sale of your home from the start of
the process to the end. We aim to make the sales journey pleasant and rewarding
to help you move with ease into your next stage of life. By calling us out to
your home we will show you what our vast range of experience and knowledge can
provide to you in the sale of your home. Call us to find out what The Property
Experts can do for you.
What we provide:
STRESS FREE SELLING GUARANTEE. OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU.
From the moment you employ us as your acting Agent The Property Experts gives you their absolute guarantee that we will perform all the services and tasks promised to you, and agreed by our expert Team.
- We promise to dedicate ourselves to you and your home at all times.
- We recognise you, the owner of your home as our employer (We are the employee).
- We will always support your price 100% and advertise according to your instructions.
- To ensure continued market exposure of your property as agreed in our proposed marketing plan at the beginning of our partnership.
- To continually communicate with you, regular market activity feedback and accurate buyer feedback throughout the sales process.
- To follow through with everything that we say we are going to do.
- To provide an accurate estimate of the selling price of your property based on available sales data and new listings that are similar to your home so you have the information on which to base your listing price or adjust your listing price.
- To expose your property to the marketplace, to attract as many qualified buyers as possible.
- To inform you of all offers received from prospective buyers for your consideration
and negotiate the best possible price for you with the most qualified buyer.
- To seek to obtain the names and phone numbers of every potential buyer attending open inspections as an added security precaution.
- To provide immediate feedback on your property after every inspection.